Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #100: Slime

Today's Video: "Slime and Snake"

***
Discuss/Describe what is the “slime trail” that you are leaving behind you.

Probably the bad tendency I've developed of gossiping and of talking bad about people behind their back. If anything would leave a trail, that would. Cause that affects people whether I mean for it to or not. "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" is a lie. Like Thumper from Bambi said, if you can't say something nice, best to say nothing at all. 

I can't undo what I've done in the past, but hopefully I can work on ridding myself of that slime in future. The Bible says, "Do unto others what you would have them do unto you," and I certainly wouldn't want someone talking trash about me behind my back or gossiping about me. So why would I do it to other people? Sadly, I think it's because a lot of people at my work do it, and I want to fit in. Yeah, that badly. That needs to change.

No comments: