Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #90: Deflated

Today's Video: "Helium"

***
Discuss/Describe what burdens you, what “deflates your balloon.” If your heart is heavy, do you have friends who can lighten your load?

Currently, my job deflates my balloon. I mean, it's a good job, with great benefits and good pay, but it's just not a good fit. And that bugs me. I mean, I knew it real early on, and yet I stuck it with it all this time.

Another thing that deflates my balloon is worry. Well, worry and fear. That's going to bring you down no matter what. Worry and fear about many things. I'm a Martha.

Do I have friends who can lighten my load? Yeah, I guess, but only really at work now that I'm out of school. I don't really have any Christian friends I can turn to except Amy and I guess Tara from Chi Alpha. Also online friends like Elly or the people at The Anomaly forum. Oh and my NaNoWriMo regional group, for writing stuff. So not that much.

No comments: