Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #93: Injection

Today's Video: "Spiritual IV"

***
Discuss/Describe one characteristic of God that you could benefit from being directly injected into your heart today. Patience? Joy? Love? Wisdom? And explain why.

Patience definitely. I am very not patient. If I could be more patient I think that would take away a lot of my stress. I might be more content too. Cause I struggle with being content, and I think a large part of that is my inability to wait for things. Kinda like Veruca Salt: "Don't care how/I want it now." She's not willing to wait till she gets home from the factory for all this stuff, she wants it now. And unfortunately she's got parents who cater to those whims (as her Oompa Loompa song goes, "Who do you blame when your kid is a brat/Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese cat/Blaming the kids is a lie and a shame/We all know who's to blame/The mother and the father"). 

But, as they say, good things come to those who wait. And God's timing isn't our timing. So anyway, I could definitely use a direct injection of patience.

No comments: