Pages

Sunday, June 01, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #141: Letting God Contribute

Today's Video: "Pray for Me - Increase"

***
Discuss/Describe an area of life where you make all the decisions and continually neglect to let God contribute?

I try to control everything in my life. My life is all compartmentalized, and I only let God control a little bit. The "Christian"/church part. I'm too afraid to take the risk of letting him control all of it, because I'm afraid of where it will lead. Even though I know it's what I should do. 
*sigh*

Help me release my personal “authority” over well, everything in my life. Lord as it says in Jon 3:30 “He must increase, I must decrease”. Let my words be your words, my thoughts be your thoughts, and my desires come from You. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: