Pages

Friday, June 06, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #146: The Opinion of Man

Today's Video: "Bobbleheads"

***
Discuss/Describe one situation that your fear of man and their opinion of you, is preventing you from obeying God. Include this in your prayer below.

It's keeping me from being open about my faith and witnessing. That's the biggest one.

Dear Lord, I know that I need to witness for you and share the Gospel but my fear of not knowing how to say it is getting in the way. I fear that they might ask me questions I can't answer or that I might offend them. I know that Mark 10:28 says, And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Please give me the courage and another opportunity to do what you are asking me to do. I pray this in Jesus’ name, Amen

No comments: