Pages

Sunday, June 08, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #148: Yuuki o Dashite!

Today's Video: "Pray For Me - Courage"

***
I have decided to stop using this app. I am no longer attending Miles's church (for reasons I won't go into). So this will be the last post like this. I will continue to record my devotions here, however.

Discuss/Describe a situation you need courage to get started today.

I need courage to take a risk and actively look for another job, rather than stay where I am comfortable but unhappy. I need that little nudge to actually do something about it.

Lord, it says in Psalm 27:1 "The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?” Give me the courage to obey YOU regarding looking for a new job. I ask for the strength to trust and wait patiently as YOU move in my circumstance. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: